Financing for HVAC Systems – Many homeowners who need to replace their HVAC systems are relieved to find a company who offers financing. Here are some benefits of financing HVAC before a costly system failure occurs.
Financing for HVAC Systems
Return on Investment
Many home upgrades add value to a house, but having a new furnace, heat pump or air conditioner is a huge selling point on a home. It gives a prospective homeowner certainty that the unit(s) are efficient and the assurance of quality climate control for years to come.
Even if the home will not be sold, energy efficiency is constantly improving and will give a return on the investment through energy savings. Estimates say nearly half of an energy bill is from heating and cooling costs.
HVAC systems with ENERGY STAR efficiency ratings can save up to 20% on heating and cooling costs over a similar unit that is just ten years old.
And, according to the U.S. Department of Energy, homeowners can save $1,000 per year by switching to a heat pump. Options include ducted air-source heat pumps, ductless air-source heat pumps, geothermal heat pumps, and absorption heat pumps.
To read about the differences in heat pumps and what the best fit is for you, check out their heat pump guide here.
Low Monthly Payments
The cost of new equipment can be thousands of dollars.
There are payment plans to fit any budget so find one that is right for you. If low monthly payments are necessary, extend the length of the financing to lower the payment, and give yourself more time to repay the loan.
Competitive Interest Rates
With interest rates lower than most credit cards, HVAC financing can save money on a monthly interest, which in turn lowers payments. Even better, a down payment is not required.
HVAC financing doesn’t require perfect credit so making payments on a new HVAC unit can also improve your credit score over time.
Our discounts are our way of showing our appreciation to our first responders, veterans, police and firefighters.
We offer the following discounts.
- 10% off for first responders
- 10% off for veterans
- 10% off for firefighters and police
- 25% off next service for leaving a love note on Google
For more information, click on our discounts tab here.
To apply for HVAC financing through Pilchuck Heating, please complete the online financing form and we will get in touch with you.
If you are interested in other HVAC services, contact us at Pilchuck Heating.
More Advice for Homeowners
- 5 Home Heating Safety Tips
- Can a Wood Stove Heat a Home for Free?
- How Can I Make My Home More Efficient?
- Is a Home Energy Audit Worth it?
- Difference Between an Air Conditioner and a Heat Pump
- What Does Energy Star Mean?
- What Does HVAC Mean?
- How to Heat Your House for Less
- What is the Most Effective Thermostat Setting?
- How to Protect Your Heat Pump During a Storm
- What You Should Know About CO
- Do I Need a Backup Furnace?
- What is a Mini-Split System?
- Top Ways to Save on Your Heating Bill
- How to Change Your Home Air Filter